Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 Days 16 hours

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." Lao Tzu


So I guess I am going to have to take ten steps because I am going just over ten thousand miles?


I am writing today because I am getting very excited and anxious to leave.  I figured I would post one more entry before I left and I will write again as soon as I am able to.  I know when I arrive I have quite a busy schedule seeing as I have 3 orientations!  For the first orientation I know we will be going to a beach, it's a hard life I live, I know.  


I started my packing today and I am pleased to report I have had no trouble fitting my things.  I even am going to have room to bring things back!  Also just to let anyone who cares to know, I did not end up losing my "To Pack" list (YAY!) =] and now I pretty much finished packing which is good thing because I do not have much time over the next few days.  I am keeping busy until Sunday at 6:30 when my flight takes off to LAX and then it's off to Australia!!! 


I promise that the entires will get more exciting when I arrive in Melbourne :) Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment